- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Stir in the corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt. Add pecans and mix well.
- Pour into pie shell. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Remove foil; bake 20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPicnic Pecan Pie
"First time I have made pecan pie and it was delicious!!"
"This is a family favorite! They never want me to try another recipe. I get requests for the recipe all the time. And it's so easy!"