Picnic Cauliflower Salad
My family really enjoys this salad. It has a very tasty dressing, and it's different from the usual picnic fare.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 to 7 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, celery and pepper. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, salad dressing, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 112 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Salad in Country Extra March 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.