Philly-Style Barbecue Pizza Recipe
Check, please! You’ll love finishing the meal and carrying the doggie bag out when you know you’ll have the fixings for this delicious pizza at home! Rich, sassy shredded meat and cream cheese are a winning combination in this ultra-easy main dish. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded leftover meat from Famous Dave's Feast for Two
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Combine the cream cheese, salad dressing and garlic; spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with cheeses, shredded meat, mushrooms, pepper and onion. Sprinkle with oregano.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews for Philly-Style Barbecue Pizza
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2012
"I used a homemade crust and leftover BBQ beef from my freezer. I used BBQ sauce instead of the dressing. Very good. I would make again but would leave off the cream cheese. I don't think it added anything."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC