- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded leftover meat from Famous Dave's Feast for Two
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Combine the cream cheese, salad dressing and garlic; spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with cheeses, shredded meat, mushrooms, pepper and onion. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews forPhilly-Style Barbecue Pizza
"I used a homemade crust and leftover BBQ beef from my freezer. I used BBQ sauce instead of the dressing. Very good. I would make again but would leave off the cream cheese. I don't think it added anything."