Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion and bouillon in oil until vegetables are tender; set aside. Arrange beef over crust. Brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with green pepper mixture. Cut into squares. Yield: 6 servings.
2 pieces : 352 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1049mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
"I had difficulty getting the "dough" to spread, but eventually got it there. This was surprisingly VERY tasty. I'm not normally a "philly" fan, but this was delicious !"
"I don't like Pillsbury crescent rolls, so I made this on a regular pizza crust. It came out great."