PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Total: 5 hr 25 min.
- 1 cup Honey Maid® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup seedless strawberry jam
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
HEALTHY LIVING: Save 80 calories and 9 grams of fat, including 5 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 420 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 165 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake in Provided by Philadelphia Cream Cheese 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.