PHILADELPHIA Double-Chocolate Cheesecake
Total TimePrep Time: 20 min Total Time: 5 hr 35 min
- 24 OREO® Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) Baker's® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch foil-lined pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil to lift cheesecake from pan. Top with berries.
How to Press Crumb Mixture Into Pan To Make Crust: Use bottom of dry measuring cup to press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
Special Extra: Add 1/4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur with the melted chocolate.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 440 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 1, 2011
I made this for a grad party and it was wonderful! Very rich so I cut each pan into 40 squares. It was beautiful to place them on a large platter, top each with a raspberry, and drizzle the whole thing with chocolate syrup! Also great to make ahead and freeze.