Total TimePrep: 20 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Lavender food coloring
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Large and miniature marshmallows
- Lavender colored sugar
- Good & Plenty candies, optional
- Tint frosting lavender; frost cupcakes.
- With kitchen scissors, cut marshmallows in half at an angle. Dip each cut side in colored sugar. Arrange large marshmallow petals on cupcakes, forming flowers. Add miniature marshmallow petal centers.
- If desired, add candy stamens to center of flowers.
May 8, 2012
Made these with my 8 year old son and younger nephew - that easy! Shipped them off to church for Good Friday service and they didn't stay on the table long. Everyone loved how they looked and no one could tell they were made by kids. You can't go wrong with this! Definitely a keeper!
May 7, 2012
I made these with my grandchildren. We had alot of fun and they were easy to do. Our Easter guests all thought they were beautiful
Apr 23, 2012
I made these for Easter and everyone RAVED how beautiful they were! The ONLY complaint anyone could have is the prep time- it takes MUCH longer than 20 minutes to completely decorate the cupcakes but the end result is well worth it. Great recipe, Taste of Home!
Apr 12, 2012
This recipe was easy to make. I cut the marshmallows into thirds, though, and they turned out beautiful.
Apr 9, 2012
This is pretty and maybe a newbie like me in the kitchen might try it but I don't think the picture looks like the description. Where are the Good and Plenty candies?
Apr 2, 2012
Beyond fun, easy, quick and pretty...This recipe is really a piece of cake!