Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 Asiago cheese bagels, split
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced oven roasted turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place bagels on an ungreased baking sheet, cut side up; spread with pesto. Bake 5-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam and mustard. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-30 seconds or until jam is melted; stir to blend. Spread over bagel bottoms. Top with turkey; replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 489 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1260mg sodium, 72g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Oct 30, 2014
This is very tasty. I made two changes. I used homemade strawberry jam (with seeds) instead of purchasing seedless, and put a slice of provolone cheese on top of the pesto when heating the bagel.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.