Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard Recipe
- 4 Asiago cheese bagels, split
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced oven roasted turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place bagels on an ungreased baking sheet, cut side up; spread with pesto. Bake 5-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam and mustard. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-30 seconds or until jam is melted; stir to blend. Spread over bagel bottoms. Top with turkey; replace tops. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Reviews forPesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard
"This is very tasty. I made two changes. I used homemade strawberry jam (with seeds) instead of purchasing seedless, and put a slice of provolone cheese on top of the pesto when heating the bagel."