Pesto Turkey Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute turkey in salad dressing until no longer pink.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the red peppers, pesto, salt and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts and Parmesan cheese if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 9, 2014
Very delicious. It's a favorite of mine to take to a potluck. The dish always comes home empty.
Apr 17, 2013
My whole family liked this. I substituted the turkey for chicken that I had on hand and left out the salt, pepper and pine nuts. The parmesan cheese added enough extra flavor for us. I will definitely file this in the recipe box to use again. It was very easy.