Pesto Tortellini Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 376 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 832mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Oct 26, 2011
So simple and so good! I added sun-dried tomatoes and it was excellent!
Jun 24, 2011
I have made this about 5 times for various functions because it's so easy and great for picnics. I always get asked for the recipe. Great!
Aug 1, 2010
This is a favorite anytime the neighborhood gets together to grill out!! They are always asking me to bring this!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.