Pesto Tortellini Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 376 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 832mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Oct 26, 2011
So simple and so good! I added sun-dried tomatoes and it was excellent!
Jun 24, 2011
I have made this about 5 times for various functions because it's so easy and great for picnics. I always get asked for the recipe. Great!
Aug 1, 2010
This is a favorite anytime the neighborhood gets together to grill out!! They are always asking me to bring this!