- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large tomatoes, quartered and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 medium peeled and seeded cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Whisk salad dressing, pesto, salt and pepper. Toss with tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPesto Tomato-Cucumber Salad
"This unique recipe is as flavorful as it is colorful! This salad tastes fresh and would be great to serve on a summer day!"