Pesto Portobello Pizzas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (4 to 4-1/2 inches)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove and discard stems and gills from mushrooms. Place mushrooms, stem side up, on a greased baking sheet.
- Spoon pesto over mushrooms. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts1 pizza: 261 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Oct 8, 2017
I liked these but my husband did not, probably because it was meatless. I am keeping this recipe as this will make a nice quick lunch for myself.
Jun 15, 2017
This simple recipe was delicious. I cooked mine on the grill over medium heat, for about 12 minutes.
Sep 28, 2014
Quick and easy, but a bit pricy with the portabellas.
Jun 3, 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.