Pesto Portobello Pizzas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (4 to 4-1/2 inches)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove and discard stems and gills from mushrooms. Place mushrooms, stem side up, on a greased baking sheet.
- Spoon pesto over mushrooms. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts1 pizza: 261 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 8, 2017
I liked these but my husband did not, probably because it was meatless. I am keeping this recipe as this will make a nice quick lunch for myself.
Jun 15, 2017
This simple recipe was delicious. I cooked mine on the grill over medium heat, for about 12 minutes.
Sep 28, 2014
Quick and easy, but a bit pricy with the portabellas.
Jun 3, 2012