- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 1-1/2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced tomato, ripe olives and fresh mushrooms or toppings of your choice
- In a blender, combine oil and garlic; cover and process until smooth. Add basil and blend thoroughly. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with toppings. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPesto Pizza
"I made this as one of the snacks when I had friends over for a bonfire - got lots of good comments. Delicious!"
"I made and froze this pizza. Then I made it fresh. It was WAY better when the pesto was able to "marinade" in the freezer for a while."