I came across this recipe years ago. Everyone who tries these little toasts absolutely loves them. The pesto is easy to find in the grocery store, and it blends beautifully with the tangy, creamy goat cheese. —Jennifer Kunz, Troy, Michigan
Recommended: Our Most Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 16 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 log (11 ounces) fresh goat cheese, cut into 16 slices
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place bread slices on a baking sheet; top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese begins to brown and bread is toasted, 10-12 minutes. Top with pesto. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Pesto-Goat Cheese Toasts in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p156