Pesto Fish with Pine Nuts
I love fish and Italian flavors are my favorites. This recipe gives cod a little bit of a different treatment. —Valery Anderson, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 envelopes pesto sauce mix, divided
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Prepare one envelope pesto sauce mix according to package directions; set aside. Sprinkle fillets with remaining pesto mix, patting to help adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add fillets; cook until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts. Serve with pesto sauce.