Pesto Egg Wraps
I wanted to create an easy recipe to use some remaining pesto I had. I put a few ingredients together, and came up with a quick breakfast—or breakfast for dinner— that really satisfies. — Lisa Waterman, Lewistown, Montana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until heated through. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto across center of each tortilla; top with egg mixture. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 407 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 432mg cholesterol, 533mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein.
Feb 4, 2015
These wraps are absolutely delicious! I didn't have any feta cheese on hand, so I substituted mozzarella, which was just as tasty. My husband and I really enjoyed them and I will definitely be making them again!