Pesto Egg Wraps
I wanted to create an easy recipe to use some remaining pesto I had. I put a few ingredients together, and came up with a quick breakfast—or breakfast for dinner— that really satisfies. — Lisa Waterman, Lewistown, Montana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until heated through. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto across center of each tortilla; top with egg mixture. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 407 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 432mg cholesterol, 533mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein.
Originally published as Pesto Breakfast Burrito in Taste of Home November 2013
Feb 4, 2015
These wraps are absolutely delicious! I didn't have any feta cheese on hand, so I substituted mozzarella, which was just as tasty. My husband and I really enjoyed them and I will definitely be making them again!