Pesto Chicken Turnovers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheets
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and cut each into four rectangles.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, chicken, cheese and pesto; spoon 3/4 cup in the center of each of four rectangles. Top with remaining rectangles; pinch seams to seal. Place on greased baking sheets; cut three slits in top of each turnover. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled turnovers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat turnovers on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 turnover: 579 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 1275mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 22, 2015
What can I use instead of Pesto...
Jan 24, 2015
These were really easy, and good. They would have been even easier if I had been able to find the seamless dough sheets.
Sep 18, 2014
Really delicious and easy to make!
Jun 11, 2014
Delicious and really good. My daughters loved them!
May 16, 2014
These Were Really Good And Very Simple.