Pesto Chicken Pizzas Recipe
These quick-fix "pizzas" make a great meal or after-school snack, says Brigitte Raven from Greenfield, Indiana. She spreads tortillas with a cilantro pesto, then tops them with chicken, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. For pesto, combine the first five ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. While processing, add oil in a steady stream.
- 2. Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets. Spread each with about 1 tablespoon pesto. Sprinkle with chicken, tomatoes, olives and cheese. Bake at 450° for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 299 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 531mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Pesto Chicken Pizzas
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2014
"Yeah, its really nicehttp://www.bewareofdrugs.com/delecious-healthy-recipes/"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC