Pesto Chicken Penne
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces penne or any medium pasta
- 1 envelope pesto sauce mix
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk the pesto mix, milk and oil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken; heat through. Drain pasta. Add to the sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Jan 3, 2013
My family loved this. I see it becoming a norm at my house
Dec 12, 2011
This was a favorite years ago when it appeared in my Quick Cooking magazine. I make it often. It is so easy and quick! Serve it with a salad and bread and it's a great meal!
Dec 30, 2010
Really good! Easy.
Jan 3, 2010
Family favorite - especially of the teenagers. We have it twice monthly and double the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.