- 8 ounces penne or any medium pasta
- 1 envelope pesto sauce mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk together pesto mix, milk and oil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add chicken; heat through. Drain pasta. Add to the sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forPesto Chicken Penne
"My family loved this. I see it becoming a norm at my house"
"Really good! easy."
"Family favorite - especially of the teenagers. We have it twice monthly and double the recipe."