Pesto Chicken ‘n’ Ravioli
Calling for several convenience products, this easy-to-assemble main course has a delightful taste pesto lovers especially will enjoy. Tip: "Serve it with Caesar salad and garlic bread, and it's sure to get rave reviews," relates Andrea Fishlock of Barto, Pennsylvania.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir the chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Add roasted peppers and garlic; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Drain ravioli; add to the chicken mixture. Add pesto; toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 571 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 41g protein.
Originally published as Pesto chicken with Ravioli in Quick Cooking May/June 2005