Calling for several convenience products, this easy-to-assemble main course has a delightful taste pesto lovers especially will enjoy. Tip: "Serve it with Caesar salad and garlic bread, and it's sure to get rave reviews," relates Andrea Fishlock of Barto, Pennsylvania.
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir the chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Add roasted peppers and garlic; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Drain ravioli; add to the chicken mixture. Add pesto; toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Chicken 'n' Ravioli in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p8
Reviews forPesto Chicken 'n' Ravioli
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2011
"I choose this because I had a jar of Pesto to use up quick. All the kid ate it up and there was no left overs!"