- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir the chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Add roasted peppers and garlic; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Drain ravioli; add to the chicken mixture. Add pesto; toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPesto Chicken 'n' Ravioli
"I choose this because I had a jar of Pesto to use up quick. All the kid ate it up and there was no left overs!"