- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate 1 hour. Just before serving, shake dressing again. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews forPesto Buttermilk Dressing
"This reminded me of a pesto ranch, except the fat-free greek yogurt made it low in fat and calories. I really enjoyed this dressing, especially with the rainbow veggie salad."