Our Test Kitchen created these savory breadsticks flavored with garlic pepper and pesto. Whether you serve them with soup, salad or even a pasta supper, these cute twists add fun to any menu.
Recommended: Our All-Time Best Pizzas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Combine pesto and garlic pepper; brush over breadsticks. Twist each breadstick three times. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Pesto Breadsticks in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p43