Personal Veggie Pizzas
My mom and I like eating healthy—so this figure-friendly pizza is our favorite. The assorted veggies and crisp, golden crust are so tasty, no one will miss the sauce.—Amber Gerrity, West Seneca, New York
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare crust mix according to package directions. Divide dough in half; press each into a 7-in. circle on a greased baking sheet. Build up edges slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; spread over crusts. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with tomato, feta, mozzarella, onion, mushrooms, broccoli and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 669 calories, 28g fat (10g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1276mg sodium, 72g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.