My mom and I like eating healthy—so this figure-friendly pizza is our favorite. The assorted veggies and crisp, golden crust are so tasty, no one will miss the sauce.—Amber Gerrity, West Seneca, New York
Recommended: 15 Ways to Make Pizza on the Grill
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare crust mix according to package directions. Divide dough in half; press each into a 7-in. circle on a greased baking sheet. Build up edges slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; spread over crusts. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with tomato, feta, mozzarella, onion, mushrooms, broccoli and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Personal Veggie Pizzas in Country Woman October/November 2009, p38
Reviews forPersonal Veggie Pizzas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2012
"Perfect for lunch!"