Personal Pizza Recipe
- 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare both packages of pizza dough according to directions. On a floured surface, knead dough several times; divide into six portions. Roll each into an 8-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Spread pizza sauce over crusts to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with beef, onion, green pepper, olives and cheese. Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
After baking plain crusts for Personal Pizzas, cool, transfer to an airtight container and freeze. Spread sauce over frozen crusts and sprinkle with toppings. Bake at 425° for 10 to 15 minutes.
1 each: 379 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 746mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Personal Pizza
"This is great!"
"I left it in the oven for an extra 10 minutes. Even better."
"I rate it a 5!!!"
"This was a very easy recipe to make. My daughter had fun helping. The whole family loved them."