Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. "My husband and kids think these pizzas are the best," she says.
Recommended: Pizza-Flavored Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 24 slices pepperoni
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide dough into fourths. Roll each portion into a 7-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Personal Pepperoni Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p45