Perky Ham Salad
"This hearty spread is convenient on busy days on our farm," says Rochelle Marquette of Rutland, North Dakota.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) deviled ham spread
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped celery and green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill thoroughly. Spread on crackers or bread.