Perfect Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared or spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, peas, olives, carrot and onion. Combine dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 484 calories, 38g fat (6g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 594mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
May 8, 2013
My granddaughter and I thought it was delicious. I didn't know what to make when she was here and found this recipe. I didn't have the peas though. I needed a little extra moisture in the salad, so I added 2 tbsp of ranch dressing. She said I should definitely make this again when she comes over.
Jan 19, 2010
Yum, Yum!! This was easy and delicious!! I used the spicy brown mustard. The olives added a delightful flavor to this great recipe!!