- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a serving bowl, combine the tomato, pepperoni, olives, Parmesan cheese, oil, salt if desired and garlic powder. Drain pasta; add to the tomato mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPeppy Parmesan Pasta
"Loved it...Next time I would break pasta in half before cooking..Had to add a little more olive oil.."
"This was good. We are not much for pepperoni, so I substituted lean ham and some Tabasco sauce. We found the servings generous for five people. Next time I will try it with whole-wheat pasta or spaghetti squash or perhaps a mixture of the two."