Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + standing
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 40 slices pepperoni (about 2-1/2 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Fold in eggs.
- Spread into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Dec 23, 2010
Very good & very kid friendly. I didn't fold in any eggs & i used double the pizza sauce.
Mar 5, 2010
Delicious! Have made this many times and is a favorite of my wife and mine.
Oct 18, 2008
We really enjoyed this, make sure to use enough sauce so it's not dry.
Jul 14, 2008
I made this for a neighborhood get together this weekend. Everybody loved it. A very simple recipe.