Peppery Herb Flatbread
Dress up a prebaked pizza crust for a quick and easy snack. Seasoned with a blend of Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, pepper and salt, the toasty wedges are perfect for dipping in marinara sauce. —Mark Piskorski, Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over crust.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 243 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.