VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over crust.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peppery Herb Flatbread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p94