Peppery Corn Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 105 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 23, 2012
I say I would make this recipe again, but I made my own changes. In only used half a red pepper, used 1/2 cup of onion, and about a tbs. of chili powder and sliced stuffed green olive (about 15 or so). Everyone loved it.