Peppery Corn Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 105 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 23, 2012
I say I would make this recipe again, but I made my own changes. In only used half a red pepper, used 1/2 cup of onion, and about a tbs. of chili powder and sliced stuffed green olive (about 15 or so). Everyone loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.