Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas Recipe
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 12 thin slices zucchini
- 4 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, red and yellow pepper
- 2 thin slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on a greased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with the remaining ingredients. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 372 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 741mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas
"wonderful! We loved the fact that we had pizza and it was healthy at the same time!"