Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas
These mini pizzas start with a tortilla crust, and are loaded with veggies, cheese and turkey pepperoni. "For a meat-lover's version, I sometimes add browned ground round and Canadian bacon," notes Vicki Milam from Huntsville, Alabama.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 12 thin slices zucchini
- 4 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, red and yellow pepper
- 2 thin slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on a greased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with the remaining ingredients. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 372 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 741mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as Healthy Pizza in Taste of Home June/July 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.