Pepperoni Pizza Skillet Recipe
- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
- 3. Drain noodles; stir into skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 512 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 1235mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Skillet
"Yummy says all of us and easy to make."
"Swap the ingredients to use all organic and it would is amazing"
"I made it without the mushrooms and all 4 of us loved it."
"My young family really liked it. Not exactly low fat though, so it will be a treat."
"We hate mushrooms. If I leave out the cream of mushroom soup, will it still work out or does it have to be substituted with something?"
"The kids loved this super easy to make recipe! I would cut the amt. of oregano in half next time I make it."
"Family was not real hip on it. Said it had to much pasta (I only made 4 cups and used about half). Fresh mushrooms would have been better than canned."
"My husband and I loved it. He doesn't like mushrooms, so I substituted cheddar cheese soup, and added extra green and red peppers. Great way to use up extra pepperoni!"
"I made this with turkey pepperoni and added a can of sliced black olives and mushrooms to it. It was good but very rich."
"I used turkey pepperoni in place of the regular pepperoni. It's just as flavorable, is less greasy and better for you."
"We tried this recipe tonight and the reactions were mixed. My husband said it was eatable but not great; my teenage son wouldn't eat it. We will not make this recipe again."
"I've made this recipe 3 times. I LOVE IT!I add extra garlic, oregano, some worchestershire and black pepper. I tried adding season salt but made the dish too salty. I also add 2 cans of mushrooms and 1 cup on mozzarella cheese. This makes a lot."
"This tasted great and was easy to make. I have added it to my stand recipe file."
"I made this the other night and it was a BIG hit with my family! Will definitely make it again."
"Great tasting recipe. One great thing about this recipe is that you can change ingrecients around to suit your family. Great reheated."
"Great! My whole family loved it!! Will make this one again!"
"Was easy to make and tasted really good!"
"hi i tried to view this recipe and it wouldn't let me for some reason. do ya think you could maybe email it to me? it sounds really good:) thanks for your time:)Danika"
"Delish! I bumped up the garlic powder and oregano to about 3/4 tsp each, added some basil, black pepper and red pepper flakes, used two cans of mushrooms.... yummy!!"