- 10 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup seasoned salad croutons
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green peppers, cheese, pepperoni, olives and onion. In a small bowl, combine the tomato juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and pepper; mix well. Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forPepperoni Pizza Salad
"Love this recipe but I add about two cups spiral noodles!"
"This dish goes over great every time I make it!"
"I also used one pepper and added romaine lettuce to the salad. Add green olives for some zip!"
"I have made this several times... great summer BBQ side salad!"
"This is a good salad. The only change I made was to use only one green pepper."
"I've made this recipe 3 or 4 times and everyone always loves it. I made it this past weekend for a potluck, and one lady told me it tasted like pizza, but with out the crust."