- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 10 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toasted bread rounds or breadsticks
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate or serving plate. Cover with pizza sauce; top with green pepper, pepperoni and onions. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with bread rounds or breadsticks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forPepperoni Pizza Dip
"Really good. Used only about 1/3 cup of the sour cream . Added a little of the shredded cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture then sauce, pepperoni and peppers. Then more shredded cheese. (used a pizza blend cheese and more than the 1/2 cup as recipe calls for as we like it cheesy."
"This quick recipe is a great gluten-free alternative to pizza. Serve with gluten free crackers."
"I have made this several times and it has always been a hit! I don't care for pepperoni so I put on favorite toppings like mushrooms and/or black olives. Also to save time, I add a teaspoon or so of dried minced onion to the cream cheese instead of bothering to buy and slice green onions."
"Great flavor. I mix all ingredients together rather than layer and then top with extra cheese.Very good."