Pepperoni Pizza Bread
This is such an easy appetizer to make for any get-together. It tastes like a pizza but with a thicker crust.—Sherry Adams, Mount Ayr, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 French or Italian sandwich roll (about 4 to 5 inches long)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Slice roll in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 132 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.