Pepperoni Pizza Bread
This is such an easy appetizer to make for any get-together. It tastes like a pizza but with a thicker crust.—Sherry Adams, Mount Ayr, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 French or Italian sandwich roll (about 4 to 5 inches long)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Slice roll in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 132 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Pepperoni Bread in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook