Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato, onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nov 20, 2018We really enjoyed this salad!
Jun 5, 2016
IT WAS GOOD….KIDS LOVED IT
Sep 7, 2015
I made this for a cookout and they finished every bite! Very tasty, the pepperoni really adds alot of flavor to the salad.
Oct 12, 2014
every picnic or family get together im told to bring this I use mini pepperoni and add black olives and bow tie pasta
Jul 29, 2014
I made this for potluck and everyone loved it.
Dec 31, 1969
I made this for a pot luck, there was none left and I was asked for the recipe several times.
Jul 19, 2013
I have made this multiple times for different work/family functions and always received rave reviews
Apr 29, 2013
My family loved it and I love anything Italian :)
Feb 27, 2013
i use the good seasos zsty Italian dressing. it is soooooooooooooo much better then the bottled. add olives, more cherry tomatoes and you have the best pasta salad there is
Jan 13, 2013
LOVE this! Could also add halved black olives and/or halved grape or cherry tomatoes.