Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 cups chopped onions
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup small cauliflowerets
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 26 slices pepperoni
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute the onions in oil until tender. Add the zucchini, cauliflower and eggs. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are nearly set.
- Arrange pepperoni over eggs. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until eggs are completely set and top is lightly browned. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 181 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 188mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 15, 2017
This was easy to prepare and I did use half pepperoni and half mushrooms - my husband on the other hand, loved the pieces with more pepperoni - this is a keeper
May 11, 2010
Recipe was a bit too spicy from the pepperoni. I reduced amount (pepperoni) by half and added 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms.