Pepperoni Caesar Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 4 ounces halved sliced pepperoni (about 1 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups Caesar salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine romaine and pepperoni. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Sep 5, 2009
This sounds good! I just might try this!!
Jan 20, 2009
We loved this!! The dressing is tangy and delicious - however, I will definitely double it next time. I always have leftover salad so I don't add the dressing to the entire bowl. Thus, we didn't have enough dressing left for the last helping or two of salad. I made the recipe as is, except that I added halved grape tomatoes and sliced black olives. Yum!!!
Jan 11, 2008
This recipe is so good and easy to fix. Instead of pepperoni I might add chicken or shrimp.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.