Pepperoni Caesar Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 4 ounces halved sliced pepperoni (about 1 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups Caesar salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine romaine and pepperoni. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 5, 2009
This sounds good! I just might try this!!
Jan 20, 2009
We loved this!! The dressing is tangy and delicious - however, I will definitely double it next time. I always have leftover salad so I don't add the dressing to the entire bowl. Thus, we didn't have enough dressing left for the last helping or two of salad. I made the recipe as is, except that I added halved grape tomatoes and sliced black olives. Yum!!!
Jan 11, 2008
This recipe is so good and easy to fix. Instead of pepperoni I might add chicken or shrimp.