- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup halved thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups Caesar salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; set aside. In a large salad bowl, combine romaine and pepperoni. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPepperoni Caesar Salad
"This sounds good! I just might try this!!"
"We loved this!! The dressing is tangy and delicious - however, I will definitely double it next time. I always have leftover salad so I don't add the dressing to the entire bowl. Thus, we didn't have enough dressing left for the last helping or two of salad. I made the recipe as is, except that I added halved grape tomatoes and sliced black olives. Yum!!!"