Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad
This salad is easy to make, very flavorful and is an attractive dish to take to picnics and other summertime gatherings.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to combine. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 462 calories, 29g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad in Country Extra July 2003
Sep 4, 2011
I put the broccoli in with the pasta about 1 min. It turned nice and green. I also added sliced black olives. Very tasty.
Jul 13, 2011
I added grape tomatoes and used rotini pasta instead. A keeper!~ Theresa