Pepperoni Avocado Caesar Salad
Enjoy a unique Caesar salad for lunch. Pepperoni, avocado and egg are unconventional ingredients that add a kick to an old favorite. —Nancy Stock, Minonk, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 8 slices pepperoni, halved
- 1/2 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup cubed avocado
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- On a salad plate, arrange the lettuce, pepperoni, tomato, avocado, egg and croutons. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 356 calories, 22g fat (7g saturated fat), 229mg cholesterol, 968mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Pepperoni Caesar Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.