- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place cookie mix, cracker crumbs, butter and egg in a large bowl; beat until well mixed. Shape into 36 balls; press onto bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in extract. Let stand 15 minutes or until cooled. Spoon 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture into each cup.
- Place marshmallow creme in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power 15 seconds or just until softened. Spoon a dollop of marshmallow cream onto each cup; sprinkle with candies. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forPeppermint S'more Tassies
"The crust was a bit involved so I just used 1/2 cup cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter, and 1 cup flour. The filling was delicious, even without the pretty peppermint sprinkles!"
"admittedly, I cannot stand graham crackers, so I substituted refrigerated cookie dough which I liked much better, the rest was SO good, that I could just get a spoon and eat the middle right out of the dish! Luv this one!"